These tasty little peanut butter treats are scrumptious rolled in Stockan’s Thick Oatcakes.
• 340g jar of high quality peanut butter
• 100g icing sugar
• 1 tsp vanilla essence
• Stockan’s Thick Oatcakes
1. Put the peanut butter into a bowl and add the icing sugar and vanilla. Beat until combined.
2. Crush a few oatcakes in a food bag with a rolling pin and put onto a plate.
3. Roll the mixture into small balls and then roll in the crushed oatcakes. Making sure to get enough stuck on.
4. Pop in to petit four cases and enjoy!