This fresh and tasty hot smoked salmon pâté packs a flavour punch and takes just minutes to make!
What you will need to make 15 canapés
- 1 x packet Stockan's Orkney Oat Thins - You can buy these here
- 1 x 400g packet of ready to eat hot smoked salmon
- 2 x teaspoons of capers
- Juice of 1/4 of a lemon
- Small handful of freshly chopped dill
- 1/2 x small pot of creme fraiche
- Salt and pepper
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix together. You may wish to amend the amounts of lemon juice, dill and capers, depending on your taste.
- The mixture can be made the evening before, just cover and place in the fridge.
- Set aside some sprigs of dill for decoration.