These pretty and delicious Mini Oatcake cheesecake bites are perfect to share with friends and family this Easter!
Easter Cheesecake Bites - will make cheesecake topping for approx 10-12 Mini Orkney Oatcakes
- 200g cream cheese, (Philadelphia or similar)
- 100 ml double cream, lightly whipped
- 2 x tsp vanilla bean essence or pod
- 50g sugar
- Icing sugar for dusting
- 1 x packet of Stockan's Mini Orkney Oatcakes Original
Decoration - We used Galaxy Golden Eggs and edible Violas, but you can top them with your favourite Easter treat!
- Choose a container with at least 1.5 inches deep and is easy to cut or scoop circles out with a 4.5 cm diameter cookie cutter or shape into quenelles with two teaspoons.
- Whisk the cream into light peaks and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whip the cream cheese, vanilla and sugar, then fold into the whipped cream.
- Spoon the mixture into the container and smooth over the top. Chill for at least 6 hours.
- Remove from fridge and dust the cheesecake mixture with icing sugar, then use a cookie cutter or shape into quenelles and top each oatcake and decorate!
Enjoy and Happy Easter!