These quick and easy Banoffee Bowls are full of sweet caramel, Orkney Thick Oatcakes and of course bananas!
The bowls in our picture are enough for two! The amounts below will make four normal sized desert bowls.
- 2 x tins ready made caramel (we used Carnation)
- 300ml whipping cream whipped into soft peaks
- 1 - 1.5 packets of Orkney Thick Oatcakes crushed
- 4 x ripe bananas
- 2 x Cadbury Flakes
1. Place some crushed Orkney Thick Oatcakes into the bottom of a bowl/glass pudding dish
2. Top with a layer of caramel
3. Add a layer of sliced bananas
4. Repeat all of the above again, then top with the whipped cream and crushed Cadbury Flake
This desert is great as the prep is minimal and you can vary the quantities and toppings to make it your own pudding masterpiece!
Preparation time - 20mins