This delicious and warming baked Camembert is so simple and fantastic with our Orkney Oatcakes
Our oatcakes are perfect for sharing and dipping. This baked Camembert is highly flavoursome and when paired with our crunchy wholegrain oats, makes the perfect Christmas Eve or New Year supper for friends and family. It would also work well as a starter for Christmas day!
- 1 x Baking Camembert (We used Tesco's)
- A few sprigs of Rosemary or indeed any herb of your choice
- 1 x garlic clove thickly sliced
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Score the Camembert with a knife and place Rosemary sprigs and garlic into the gaps and drizzle with olive oil.
- For a 220g Camembert, bake at 190/fan/Gas 5 for 25 minutes, or follow manufacturers cooking instructions.
- Once cooked, remove sprigs and excess garlic (depending on how much you like) and pull back the top of the ring and stir gently.
- Serve immediately with our Orkney Thick, Thin and Mini Cracked Black Pepper Oatcakes....enjoy!