Stockan's Oatcakes recognises the importance of protecting the privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you and we strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this Privacy Notice is to explain what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
When you visit this site, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including visit details such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data which we use in aggregate form.
- Information provided voluntarily by you, e.g. when you register for our newsletter or make an online purchase from our shop.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us e.g. email us or contact us via the website.
This information will be held on our database and will be kept secure. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically and knowingly provide it.
We will only contact you with your consent. The information will not be not be made available for sale, and shall not be shared with third parties except where:-
- you have consented; or
- there is a legal requirement to do so; or
- there is an essential requirement for credit or debit card validation during a purchase.
The personal information is used for notifying customers and partners of future updates to our products or services.
Please note that this website contains hypertext links. Stockan's Oatcakes are not responsible for the privacy policies operated by the owners of those sites and does not accept responsibility for any information obtained by third parties as a result of use by you of such hypertext links.
We may update or modify our Privacy Notice periodically and will post any changes on this site so users are always aware of the information collected, the reasons for such collection and the purpose, if any, to which Stockan's Oatcakes may put such information.
Please contact us if you wish to have your personal information removed from a mailing list or database at any time. To maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, attention The Company Secretary.