Stockan's on the Radio
Stockan's very own Moira was recently interviewed on BBC Radio Orkney to coincide with the launch of our brand new Beremeal Oatcakes. You can listen to the interview below:
Competition Time Again!
To celebrate the launch of the new Beremeal Oatcakes, we're going to give some away through our social media channels. We're also throwing in a Stockan's branded eco-bag as well as a limited edition cheese board. You can find out more by heading to the links below. Good luck!
Save the Date
Stockans will be attending various trade shows throughout the year. You can find us at the following:
- Farm Shop & Deli Trade Show, NEC Birmingham -18 to 20th April
- Taste of Grampian – Thainstone Mart, Inverurie - Sat 4th Jun
- St Magnus Festival, Kirkwall, Orkney – 17th to 26th June
- Royal Highland Show, Ingilston Edinburgh - 23 to 26th June
- Dounby Show, Orkney - Thursday 11th Aug
- County Show, Kirkwall, Orkney - Sat 13th Aug